Apprentice Land-Based Service Engineering Technician CARRIER LANDSCAPES LTD
We are looking for a land-based service engineering technician to join our family run business that has been trading for over 33 years. You would be working alongside our workshop team who look after our vast fleet of vehicles and machines. You will lean from experienced engineers and become a key part of the team.
Closing date: today
£8,754.20 to £17,290.00
This is open for discussion at the interview stage
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Feb 2023
25 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To service and repair our vast fleet of over 103 vehicles.
- To maintain and repair a mixture of automobiles and agricultural machines.
- Diagnose and find faults in our fleet.
- Prepare vehicles for mot pre/post.
- Work closely with our senior workshop manager.
- To work on own initiative from time to time.
- To cooperate with all heath and safety procedures and policies.
- Maintain workshop tools and equipment.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Block release at SMB Group, Brooksby College campus will include:
- Delivery of Land Based Service Engineering Technician Level 3 - Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills Maths and English (if applicable)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The potential position to be offered on successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CARRIER LANDSCAPES LTD
THE SMB GROUP
Land-based service engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.