Apprentice Office Administrator TECHNIHEAT PLANT SERVICES LTD
We are a commercial heating services company based near the centre of Marple. Over half of our staff have worked here for a minimum of 10 years so we appear to be doing something right. We are a warm and friendly company to work for and we will endeavour to help and support you through every aspect of your apprenticeship. The role will involve speaking to customers and suppliers on a daily basis along with colleagues and arranging our engineers to attend our customers sites to carry out service visits.
Closing date: 03 Jan 2023
Wage reviews every 6 months
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
09 Jan 2023
5 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Speaking to customers and suppliers on a daily basis along with colleagues
- Working on a database that is very user friendly as well as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Arranging our engineers to attend our customers sites to carry out service visits
- Create jobs on our system
- Answer phones
- Type quotations
- General office duties
- Liaising with other members of staff
- Time to complete coursework during office hours
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Apprentices will be working towards the Level 3 Business Administrator Standard
- Apprentices will be supported via an agreed training plan. Training will be discussed at enrolment and will include input from the employer, training provider and apprentice
- The apprentice will receive monthly workplace or virtual visits with a dedicated assessor
- There is no requirement for the selected apprentice to attend college unless the applicants require the successful completion of Functional Skills - maths and English
- The assessor will set individualised learning tasks as part of the apprentice’s workplace training that will incorporate your daily role and duties
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once the apprenticeship is completed we will offer a full-time role with career development within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Computing (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
About the employer
THE TRAFFORD COLLEGE GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.