Finsahome are looking for a Customer Service Apprentice to assist with the general tasks of dealing with customers in a busy Trade Counter. Answering questions from customers about products on display in the Showroom.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2022
£6.83 per hour for the first twelve months
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
19 Dec 2022
6 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The apprentice will be involved in the following tasks:
- Greeting visitors to our Trade Counter and Showroom
- Answering questions from customers about products on display in the Showroom
- Taking customer orders over the counter and processing them in our ERP
- Taking till payments
- Passing picking orders to our warehouse team
- Answering telephone calls mainly about enquiries on order status or placing orders over the phone
- Processing B2B orders received by email
- Booking transport for delivery of sales orders
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, including:
- Knowledge, Skills, & Behaviours
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time employment upon successful completion, with the opportunity to progress onto a level 3 apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
WIRRAL METROPOLITAN COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.