Fantastic opportunity to work in busy estate agents in Liverpool involved in all day-to-day customer liaison and general office duties. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 25 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
6 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with clients face to face, email and over telephone
- Creating documents relevant to workload and estate office
- Using in house computer systems
- Booking appointments and viewing
- Correspondence with all external agents related to the day to day job role
- Supporting team of sales and letting agents
- General day to day administration
- Greating and dealing with visitors to the office
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- All training delivery takes place in the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Outstanding career progression into other departments and roles with career development for the right candidate at the end of their apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3) Desired
About the employer
ANDREW LOUIS ESTATE AGENTS LTD
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.