Office Administrator Apprentice SEMPAR ACCOUNTANCY AND TAX LIMITED
Daily admin tasks to support the daily running of the office, you will be answering calls and directing to the relevant staff. The successful candidate will have good communication skills, both verbal and written and a good range of IT skills using Microsoft Office.
Closing date: 12 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
15 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering calls and directing to the relevant staff
- Day to day admin tasks to support the daily running of the office
- Preparation of accounts and tax packs (experience not necessary as full training can be given)
- Client on-boarding
- Updating client information where necessary
- Diary management and arranging meetings for the team
- Review and scanning post and sending to appropriate team members
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Your training will take place once a week at Newcastle College ST5 2GB
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade Grade 4/C or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
NEWCASTLE AND STAFFORD COLLEGES GROUP
The Apprenticeship Hub
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.