Business Administrator Apprenticeship MoorePeople Event Staffing
We are looking for an apprentice to become part of our office team working in an exciting industry, we are based in Loughton, Essex. You should have an interested in events and enjoy working with people. The candidate will be friendly, organised, flexible and unfazed by deadlines. You must have an understanding of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. You will be adding candidate stats to our database, taking incoming calls from clients and personnel etc.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Dec 2022
17 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Taking incoming calls from clients and personnel
- Handling and resolving queries or passing onto the relevant person
- Sending out assignment notes to staff and contracts to clients
- Calling or emailing staff to book them for shifts, explaining various roles, remits and payment etc.
- Processing applications from new candidates wanting to join the company
- Checking references and following up recommendations and testimonials
- Adding candidate stats to our database
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Day release to attend college at Havering (RM11 2LL) or Hackney (N1 6HQ)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship you could become an account manager/executive within our organisation.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent math (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW CITY COLLEGE
0330 135 9000
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.