We are offering the opportunity for a person to complete a national apprenticeship at Elmscot Day Nursery. Elmscot is a friendly nursery that offers additional training to members of the team and we offer an in-house mentor to support you through your training.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
09 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Caring for the children's individual needs and care routines
- Support the children's learning and development through activities you plan
- Adhere to a consistent daily routines both indoors and outdoors ensuring high quality teaching and learning experiences are offered to children at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- At the end of the apprenticeship you will gain your Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification and Paediatric First Aid qualification
- You will not be required to attend college or the learning provider premises, as all assessments will be carried out on the nursery premises
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once you complete your level 3 you will be offered a Practitioner position at our nursery and have the opportunity to progress through the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade Minimum Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
THE TRAFFORD COLLEGE GROUP
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.