Nursery Practitioner Apprenticeship UPMINSTER LITTLE LEARNERS LIMITED
A great opportunity to join a wonderful, experienced team. We will support you to become a competent, fully qualified Nursery Practitioner.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
10 Jan 2023
04 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of the children
- Interacting with children
- Contributing to planning and learning journeys
- Leading activities
- Changing nappies
- Working as part of a team
- Liaising with parents
All of the above will be supported by the apprentice’s mentor and other members of staff
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner - (Standard)
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Day release to attend college at NCC Havering Campus (Postcode: RM11 2LL)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibility of a permanent position if apprentice proves to be suitable and we have a vacancy on completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 and above (A-C)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW CITY COLLEGE
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.