Hymor Timber are looking to recruit for an Office Apprentice to join the team in Stoke on Trent. This is a great opportunity to start your career and this apprenticeship could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Closing date: 12 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
21 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Responsible for the checking and approving of sales orders
- Training on the use of software in the areas of profile drawings and template manufacture
- Responsible for checking of accuracy of profile drawings
- Responsible ensuring documentation standards are complied with
- Taking an active role in customer management requirements
- Liaising with Head Office functions when required
- Supporting the Sales Team and branch administrator member in all administrative matters
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner standard:
- Study day Newcastle College one day per week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade Grade 4/C or equivalent) Desired
About the employer
NEWCASTLE AND STAFFORD COLLEGES GROUP
The Apprenticeship Hub
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.