Business Administration Apprentice Capital Allowance Review Service
An exciting position has arisen for a Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice to join Capital Allowance Review Service. The successful candidate will work across all departments within the business with a variety of administrative duties. Opportunities to progress within the business and future personal development.
Closing date: 12 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
15 Oct 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Scanning and filing
- Answering and fielding calls
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Accurately updating the company system
- Plan recruitment evenings
- Manage a range of internal events
- Assist colleagues with regular bulk enrolment/exam bookings
- General office support for internal employees
- Work closely with everyone in the busy, professional office
- Any other administrative task required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
- One day study at Newcastle College (ST5 2GB) or workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
About the employer
NEWCASTLE AND STAFFORD COLLEGES GROUP
The Apprenticeship Hub
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.