Nursery Practitioner Apprentice ELLIE'S LITTLE KINGDOM LIMITED
Ellie's Little Kingdom Nursery is offering an excellent opportunity to join our ever-growing team. With a nurturing and inspiring ethos, you'll be learning in a high quality and engaging environment, where you will gain first hand experiences. Meeting care needs of the children, observing/planning/assessing and partnership with parents.
Closing date: 05 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
09 Jan 2023
04 Oct 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The Early Years Practitioner apprentice will work and interact directly with children on a day-to-day basis, supporting the planning and delivery of activities, including play and education, as part of a professional team ensuring the welfare and care for children under the guidance and supervision of an Early Years
- Communicate with all children in ways that will be understood, including verbal and non-verbal communication
- Work with colleagues to identify and plan enabling environments, activities play opportunities
- Demonstrate skills and understanding for the prevention and control of infection, including hand washing, food preparation and hygiene, dealing with spillages safely, safe disposal of waste, using correct personal protective equipment
- Promote health and wellbeing in nursery environment
- Demonstrate sharing of information to colleagues, managers, parents/carers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Working towards completing Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard. Work based learning with ad hoc workshops at Hertford Regional College.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D (9-3)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ELLIE'S LITTLE KINGDOM LIMITED
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
The Apprenticeship Team
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.