As part of our Sales Support & Compliance team you will play a pivotal role in helping the sales team make best use of their time with administrative and compliance tasks. Join us at this exciting time in our journey and we will support you to grow your career with AppLocum.
Closing date: 14 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Jan 2023
15 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To screen enquiries, passing suitable enquiries to the appropriate person.
- To chase candidates for documents and related administration, necessary for their chosen placements, keeping the CRM updated with documents and communication logs.
- To maintain compliance of candidates throughout their lifespan with AppLocum through excellent communication, keeping consultants updated with any changes to compliance levels.
- Booking, arranging, and confirming training required by candidates.
- To chase outstanding timesheets and feedback to nurses where deadlines are missed.
- To upload documents to portals where necessary.
- Placing adverts on AppLocum app, website and social media.
- To keep CRM updated with bookings made by team in timely fashion.
- Conducting any client specific administration.
- Sending accurate candidate and client confirmations.
- To keep candidate’s CV’s and corresponding proforma’s updated.
- To support the Compliance Manager in preparation for any audits.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- City & Guilds 3473 – Diploma for the Business Administrator
- Functional Skills where appropriate
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After successful completion of Apprenticeship, we will hope to have permanent roles in our Compliance Team and they would join the team as Sales Support & Compliance Officer. We have a progression structure for the role as well so with years of experience and good performance they can then progress to Senior Officer and then Principal Officer.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.