Hospitality Team Member Apprentice The Weavers Inn
The Weavers Inn have an exciting opportunity for an apprentice Hospitality Team Member to join their team. As an apprentice Hospitality Team Member you will work closely with the restaurant team to provide exceptional customer service to our customers.
Closing date: 27 Mar 2023
£7 per hour
Working on a rota basis with shifts from Monday to Sunday working between 8.45am-11pm.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
12 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an apprentice Hospitality Team Member at The Weavers Inn your working week will look like:
- Working closely with the restaurant team
- Setting up the restaurant for service
- Serving food and drink
- Preparing food and drink
- Monitoring, recording and keeping high standards of hygiene
- Providing an excellent customer service manner
- Recording customer orders
- Dealing with telephone and on-line bookings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve a Level 2 Apprenticeship qualification in Hospitality Team Member
- You will attend Cornwall College St Austell on a weekly basis during term times
- Apprentices without English and Maths will need to achieve this before end point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential for a permanent role with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
The Weavers Inn
9-11 Honey Street
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.