This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to gain professional training in a hardworking, award winning salon. Gain your Level 2 Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standard.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
09 Jan 2023
12 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Daily tasks the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Greeting clients
- Washing hair
- Learning hair techniques
- Making sure the salon always looks presentable
- Make client refreshments
- Assisting stylists
- Observing stylists to learn techniques
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards a Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard in Hairdressing
- This apprenticeship consists of a mixture of off the job training and on the job mentoring and development within the workplace
- You will be expected to attend Cornwall College St Austell on a weekly basis for college workshops, and additional attendance if functional skills is required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Responsibilities will grow in the salon as you develop your skills
- Work your way up the ladder
- Further your own education
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
C Bay Hair Salon
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.