L3 IT Solutions Technician Apprentice - DSP Explorer - London EC3V 0HR - £14.5K DATABASE SERVICE PROVIDER GLOBAL LTD
You will report directly to the Service Transition Manager and be an integral point of contact for our new managed services customers. This role is critical to our company as we always look to deliver exceptional customer service and will offer key assistance to the Service Transition Manager.
Closing date: 09 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
5 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Take ownership of key Transition tasks and provide assistance to the Service Transition Manager in on-boarding of new customers
- Provide ownership of certain new customers and ensure completion of take-on processes from start to finish
- Update internal records for new customers in DSP-Explorer systems such as Cherwell and the CMDB
- Liaise closely with DSP-Explorer’s UIM Monitoring Team and DBA Teams to ensure successful implementation of any monitoring requirements and health checks
- Liaise closely with Sales and Account Management Teams during presales engagements to discuss new customer on-boarding requirements
- Provide support to DSP-Explorer’s Service Delivery Team to ensure a seamless handover of any new Managed Services customers
- Provide any additional support to new customers in order to offer a close “hand-holding” experience for new users to the DSP-Explorer system and ensure understanding of “how things work”
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Programme: IT Solutions Technician
During this apprenticeship, you will follow a fully supported training programme with The Apprentice and Training Partnership, delivered through combined weekly remote classroom-based training, workplace assessment/training and online learning working towards completing the IT Solutions Technician standard.
The training covers the following core occupational duties:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
During this apprenticeship, you will follow a fully supported training programme with The Apprentice and Training Partnership, delivered through combined classroom-based training, workplace assessment/training and online learning, at the end of which you will have the ability to work as an IT Solutions Technician.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
TECHNICAL PROFESSIONALS LIMITED
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.