L3 ICT Support Analyst Apprentice – Tharstern – Colne, BB8 9PD THARSTERN LTD
Provide technical and product support services via telephone and remote access on the Company’s software and services to staff, customers and business partners.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
After one year of the apprenticeship, the salary will increase to at least minimum wage for your age range.
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
26 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Work with incident stakeholders to respond, triage, investigate and provide resolution to queries raised including, where necessary, the identification and reporting of defects to development.
- Manage and resolve incidents within the targets, guidelines, workflow and operational framework set by the Company including prioritisation, escalation and communication.
- Maintain and record all contact with the stakeholders through the incident lifecycle, keeping all necessary parties informed of progress and resolution.
- Remote deployment of software and solutions as required including product upgrades, updates and bespoke development.
- Assist the Company with its own internal IT requirements.
- Assist the development department in the unit and system testing of new releases and modules.
- Assist the documentation department by the provision of documentation, instructional videos, or knowledgebase articles.
- Promote the solutions of the Company and its partners and advocate, educate and encourage best practice with regards to the use of these solutions or related technologies.
- Provide feedback, suggestions and ideas to the management team and/or directors for improvement of existing solutions, products and services as well as internal workflows, tools and business processes.
- Treat colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers with courtesy and respect at all times and through all forms of communication.
- Aim to achieve a high level of knowledge, competence and professional ability in the industries, products and disciplines associated with your role.
- Assist other departments and carry out any other reasonable duties within the Company as requested from time to time.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
During this apprenticeship, you will follow a fully supported training programme with The Apprentice and Training Partnership, delivered through combined weekly remote classroom-based training, workplace assessment/training and online learning.
The training covers the following core occupational duties:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The apprentice will gain a Level 3 qualification allowing them to work as an IT Support Technician, and potentially gain a full time role within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
TECHNICAL PROFESSIONALS LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.