We are seeking an aspiring digital marketer to develop their marketing and creative skills using a wide range of online platforms and social channels. With access to a full Adobe suite and the latest technology you will be able to plan, create and implement high quality and engaging content and recruitment driven campaigns to support the college.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
28 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The function of this post is to assist the Marketing team and help perform the marketing functions for activities across the college with a particular focus on digital first. You must have a strong desire to work in a digital marketing environment and a willingness to learn new skills and consistently keep up-to-date with new technology.
This will include, but not limited to, working on content for the website and social networks as well as supporting the wider team with content for offline channels such as print media, press releases and outdoor advertising.
In Common with all other staff:
- Support the NCC Group’s mission, vision, values and strategic objectives.
- Implement the Group Equality and Diversity policies and work actively to eliminate any discrimination on grounds of all protected characteristic groups.
- Take responsibility for own professional development and participate in relevant internal and external activities.
- Implement the Group Safeguarding and Health and Safety policies and practices.
- Ensure that all Group personal data records and procedures conform to the necessary statutory, legislative and audit requirements including compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR principles.
- Contribute to NCC’s commitment to continuous improvement as identified in the Group’s quality assurance systems.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade and responsibilities of the post which may be required from time to time.
In Common with all other support staff:
- To participate in college projects and tasks.
- To work in other support services areas to meet the specific needs of workload peaks. Such other duties of a similar nature commensurate with the grade as may be required from time to time. This may, on occasion, require work in other locations/sites of the college.
Particular to the post:
- To prepare content for relevant pages of the NCC college website and associated online channels.
- Assist the marketing team with the digital marketing functions and manage any tasks as delegated.
- Assist with all other lead generation and recruitment driven activities of the College such as Open Events, Taster Days and Award Ceremonies.
- Assist with image and video production, editing and archiving.
- Assist in market/customer research projects.
- Prepare digital analytical reports.
- Assist the marketing team with outreach and promotional activities outside of the college at events, schools and exhibitions.
- Shadow and assist other members of the marketing team to gain knowledge and understanding of the whole marketing department.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship - Standard.
- KM1 – Principles of Coding
- KM2 – Marketing Principles C&G Online and Offline Marketing
- KM4 – Digital Marketing Business Principles (we do Google Analytics)
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours.
- Day release to attend NCC Tower Hamlets (E14 0AF).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is an opportunity to secure a permanent role at the end of successfully completing the apprenticeship depending upon the needs of the college at that time.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9/4 or A/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW CITY COLLEGE
0330 135 9000
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.