Business Administrator Apprentice Elm Park Primary School
Elm Park Primary School are looking to recruit a Business Admin Apprentice. We are a two form entry Primary School and have a very modern building based in the borough of Havering. You will be working in a busy school office with a very experienced office team.
Closing date: 12 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 32.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
20 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be learning all aspects of school office work:
- Using SIMS (pupil data base)
- Using FMS (Financial management system)
- Using excel
Daily tasks would include:
- Communicating with parents
- Running registers
- Ensuring school dinners are ordered and paid for
- Paying suppliers
- Liaising with contractors
Monthly tasks would include:
- Running payroll reports
- Running financial reports for governors
Ad hoc tasks would include:
- Human Resources – processing new staff starters, ensuring safeguarding checks are in place
- Resource management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 - Business Administration Apprenticeship - Standard
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Day release to attend college at our Havering campus (RM11 2LL) OR our Hackney campus (N1 6HQ)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To progress with various courses ran by institutes such as the Institute of Administrative Management etc.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9/4 or A/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW CITY COLLEGE
0330 135 9000
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.