Business Administration Apprentice ACCOUNTS NAVIGATOR ASSOCIATES LTD
The opportunity has arisen for a keen apprentice office administrator to join a fun, vibrant accountancy firm in Waltham Abbey. You will be assisting the Office Manager, Director and Accounts Associates in all administration functions for our clients and the business.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
13 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To maintain and deal with all new client information/administration.
- Reception duties to include answering telephone calls, greeting clients and collecting post/deliveries.
- Deal with HMRC and Companies House communications; Completing PAYE / VAT / MTD and Self-Assessment Registrations/De-registrations.
- Meeting minute taking and drawing up of notes.
- Manage online and paper filing systems and maintaining and updating client databases.
- Print, copy, scan and bind documents as needed.
- Assisting with event management.
- Assisting with recruitment and administrative support where required.
- Raising of Invoices via QuickBooks Online.
- Assist with onboarding of new clients and tracking/converting prospects.
- Ordering stationary and other items as required for the office.
- Assisting with Pension administration with True Potential and The Pensions Regulator for clients and Accounts Navigator Associates.
- Company Secretarial tasks to include incorporating new companies, filing Confirmation Statements with Companies House, transferring, amending, and allotting shares, amending company information, company strike-offs and restorations etc.
- AdHoc Duties as required to ensure smooth running of the business.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Working towards completing Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard. Work based learning with attendance at Hertford Regional College for monthly workshops.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are looking for a candidate who wants to progress within their role and we are therefore providing a rare and exciting opportunity for somebody to develop into our Practice Manager role after successful completion of your apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-C (9-4)) Essential
About the employer
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
The Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.