Customer Service Specialist Apprentice THE CHANCELLORS GROUP OF ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED
Chancellors Estate Agents is looking for confident individuals with the drive and determination to succeed in a fast-paced customer service focused sales environment. You will enjoy interacting with people over the telephone, while focusing on solving problems and getting results.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
9-5.30 Monday - Friday
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Jul 2023
04 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, liaising with customers and clients
- Promote the full range of Chancellors products and services
- Build strong client relationships and consistently provide exceptional client service
- Be able to communicate details effectively and concisely
- Handle first line enquiries in accordance with company policy and escalate to the relevant department where required
- Process customer complaints in line with Company policies escalating to management where required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential opportunity to progress within the company into a variety of exciting specialist roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3) Essential
About the employer
THE CHANCELLORS GROUP OF ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED
FARNBOROUGH COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.