Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 THE CHANCELLORS GROUP OF ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED
Chancellors Estate Agents is looking for confident individuals with the drive and determination to succeed in a fast-paced business administration environment. Accuracy and attention to detail are critically important and the ability to multitask and understand process and procedure is a must.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
9-5.30 Monday - Friday
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Jul 2023
04 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide administration support to the property management team
- Updating database with client and tenant change of information
- Working with property management team to gain information required to complete tasks
- Maintain and use office systems effectively and update property files and computer data bases
- Issue correct documentation to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Liaise with third party supplier to arrange works to be undertaken
- Comply with lettings administrative procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential opportunity to progress within the company into a variety of exciting specialist roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3) Essential
About the employer
THE CHANCELLORS GROUP OF ESTATE AGENTS LIMITED
FARNBOROUGH COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.