Due to the continued growth of our firm, we have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Apprentice to join our team. We are looking for an individual who is wanting to learn & has a keen interest in Finance. We will provide all the necessary training, as long as you are willing to learn, whilst working towards an AAT qualification.
Closing date: 14 Jul 2022
The salary will range from £8630 to £14350 depending on applicants age and experience
Total hours per week: 34.5
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
23 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic apprentice to join our growing, busy and friendly office. You will be an essential part of the team, working closely with the rest of the admin, accounts and management teams. You will need strong attention to detail and be highly organised. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress within the company, while working towards an AAT Accounts qualification.
- The aim will be to develop and have more responsibility as the apprenticeship progresses, the role will include some of the following tasks:
- Book- keeping
- General administration duties
- Telephone – dealing with general enquiries
- Organising accounts paperwork into order
- Completing Excel spreadsheets and inputting data
- Using Microsoft Packages, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
- Inputting data into internal systems with a high level of accuracy
- Assisting with company secretarial duties on behalf of clients
- Assisting all members of the team as and when required
- Ensuring that the Policies of the company are observed, and that good practice is encouraged, particularly in the areas of Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities and confidentiality
This list is not exhaustive, and you will be expected to perform different tasks which are relevant to your role within the company to meet the overall business needs. The role will evolve as time and duties progress.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Accountants / Finance Assistant apprenticeship standard
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2)
Apprentices without Level 1 English and mathematics will need to achieve this level and have taken the test for Level 2 prior to taking their EPA.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Great prospects for progression to a full-time position for the right candidate and the option to study for further AAT Qualifications
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.