Business Administration Apprentice - New Malden RYGAS LTD
An office based role - carrying out support tasks for the customer advisors and general administrative duties As a small company any additional skills could be made use of as its very hands on a variety of tasks due to being a smaller team
Closing date: 01 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 Sep 2022
08 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- We need a confident and friendly individual - who is very capable using software and emails.
- They must have an excellent phone manner in tone and language.
- Along with someone who listens and takes instructions clearly.
- The role will involve calling out to customers to promote offers, advise we have sent information or update them.
- It will also involve registering product warranties for customers, uploading reviews and carrying out general day to day administrative duties.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Onsite training with the employer as well as in person at Nescot College.
Apprenticeship Business Administration Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or higher) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
NORTH EAST SURREY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY (NESCOT)
Hanna Roman - Nescot College
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.