Production Chef Apprentice - The Old Smithy - Church Lawford WEAVER LEISURE LTD
the Old Smithy are looking for a brilliant line chef or grill chef to join their awesome kitchen team! You will get full training to cook the menu and also help you create chef signature dishes for our specials board. They are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, takes pride in their work and are confident in their cooking abilities!
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
£7,503.60 to £14,820.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
08 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To prepare, cook & present all to company standard.
- Once trained to work in all different production sections of the kitchen
- To work in a clean & hygienic manner, keeping both person & working environment clean, in accordance with the company & hygiene regulations.
- To comply with the departmental opening up procedure.
- To complete the daily service and prep list for their particular section with the expected quality and within the time allocated.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
All of your training will be completed within the workplace, You will be working towards the Level 2 Production Chef Apprenticeship.
You will have the opportunity to work towards your Functional Skills in Maths and English if you do not have the GCSEs or equivalent.
You will have the opportunity to work towards your Functional Skills in Maths and English if you do not have the GCSEs or equivalent
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Natural Progression route would be the Level 3 Senior Production Chef Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
PERFORMANCE LEARNING GROUP LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.