Apprentice Accounts and Finance Assistant Level 2 Tonge Moor Academy CP School
This is a great opportunity to join the finance team at one of the largest Multi Academy Trusts in the Bolton area. Based at Tonge Moor Academy CP School you will be working in a busy team that supports all the schools and nurseries that come under St Bede's MAT.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
01 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide a friendly, knowledgeable, and professional service to all members of the MAT
- To ensure any requests concerning a work-related matter is undertaken within the agreed timeframe
- Filing and the accurate and complete maintenance of files
- Accurately prepare routine correspondence ready for signature
Collating reports and documents, photocopying/scanning as appropriate
- Accurate recording of all financial data on the many systems used by the MAT for reporting and end of year purposes.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be studying the AAT level 2 Accounts and Finance Assistant course alongide your daily job role within the school. You will be required to attend Bolton College 1 day a week to undertake classroom studies and work towards your AAT exams at the end of your course.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto higher level apprenticeship or a full time position is available to the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.