Apprentice Accounts Payable Assistant Level 2 MYSPACE HOUSING SOLUTIONS
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company that provides Specialised Supported and Social Housing to some of the most vulnerable people in society. Working within the Finance Team, to efficiently manage the purchase ledger account under the supervision of the Finance Supervisor, liaising with suppliers and colleagues to resolve queries.
Closing date: 17 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Aug 2022
31 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Processing high volumes of intricate invoices through Zahara/Sage 50
- Checking invoices and querying where necessary and following up for missing information by phone and email
- Reconciling supplier accounts
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Filing invoices and statements
- Processing payments through Sage 50
- Efficiently resolving supplier queries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be studying the AAT Accounts and Finance Assistant level 2 course at Bolton College, which will require you to attend college at the Deane Road campus, one day a week (actual day to be confirmed)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto higher level apprenticeships or full time roles are available for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Other Microsoft IT Software in Excel (Grade Pass or Equivalent) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.