Social Media & Digital Marketing Assistant Apprentice Arete Group Ltd trading as Seneca Performance
Amazing opportunity to work in a fast paced exciting environment using cutting edge social media and digital resources. Be part of a dynamic company and learn.
Closing date: 17 Jun 2022
Min £8 per hour with potential for bonus if campaigns go well
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
30 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Skilfully repurpose content into various social channels
- For example, taking a FB LIVE video then editing this to create an IG reel
- Or taking a quote from the video and turning it into an IG post
- Able to use video and photo editing software
Extracting the audio from a video for use as a podcast
- Willingness to master YouTube, FB, IG & LinkedIn
- Basic understanding of copywriting to create great headlines for content
- Willing to travel to help create social photos, and video while Andy trains clients
- Ability and interest to stay ahead of social media trends
- Must be able to help manage and send emails via our system
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
Functional Skills (if required)
Day release will be based at Tower Campus (E14 0AF)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is an opportunity to secure a permanent position after successfully completing the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW CITY COLLEGE
0330 135 9000
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.