Apprentice Sales Account Manager SURESCREEN DIAGNOSTICS LTD
Dynamic? Motivated? Want a long term career? Then this rare opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company is for you. You'll have a direct impact on the growth of the business and receive sales commission based on account growth and what new business you win. Surescreen Scientifics provide full training in addition to your apprenticeship.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 39.50
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
21 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Grow net spend of current accounts
- Build relationship with contacts
- Identify other contacts within businesses.
- Identify other sites within business and harness referrals and account suppliers
- To process orders
- Take payments
- Send invoices
- Deal with enquiries
- Process complaints or feedback
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Accept deliveries
- Arrange for sample collections via courier
- Book and problem shoot outgoing deliveries to clients
- General administrative work
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills - English & maths (where applicable)
- A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 weeks
- 24 hour access to course learning materials
- On the job training with a designated mentor
- Reviews every 6 - 8 weeks with your work based tutor and line manager/mentor
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity to specialise in a full time Customer Services Manager, Sales Account Manager or Business Development Manager
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.