To meet the needs of babies, toddlers and pre-school children. Manage behaviour in a way which promotes their welfare and development while being responsible and safety conscious at all times.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
25 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensuring the care and supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Demonstrate a genuine care for children.
- Be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the children and the setting.
- Working as part of a team.
- Be responsible and saftey conscious at all times
- Be keen to acquire knowledge and understanding of babies, toddlers and pre-school children.
- Act in a professional and welcoming manner with children and their parents.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Working towards completing Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard. The Apprentice will achieve NCFE CACHE Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner on completion. Work based learning with adhoc workshops at Hertford Regional college
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity to complete Level 3 Early Years Educator on completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-D (9-3)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
The Apprenticeship Team
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.