IT Solutions Technician Apprentice COPY PRINT SERVICES LTD
As a local growing business with over 20 years’ experience of installing, leasing and maintaining photocopiers, printers and scanners we are now looking for an Apprentice IT Technician to join our ever-growing team.
Closing date: 01 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Jul 2022
11 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
· Setting up new equipment – unboxing & setting up new printers & photocopiers
· Maintenance of equipment – carrying out testing and inspection activities on a range of photocopiers & printers in our workshop
· Installation of printers & scanners on customer networks
· Fault finding and testing of print/scan/network issues
· Remote service calls diagnosing print & scan issues
· Install and maintenance of document management software
· Inspection of equipment – fault finding on photocopiers & printers in our workshop
· Firmware & software installation on devices
· Visiting customer sites alongside senior engineer to help with installations and repairs
· Use of company van, mobile phone and laptop will also be provided as part of the role.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
IT Solutions apprentice level 3 qualification.
The apprentice will spend four days working at the employers workplace and attend Bolton College one day per week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression to become a qualified Print Systems Engineer.
Manufacturer training will be provided and further opportunities to learn about new software and IT based solutions
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 (A-C)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade 9-4 (A-C)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.