Apprentice Business Administrator MARSHALL WOOLDRIDGE FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
Due to the continued growth of our firm, we have an exciting opportunity for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our Team, providing administration support to all departments, the role is designed to help you grow and develop and provides the ideal foundation to support further progression whilst working towards a Business Admin L3 Qual.
Closing date: 04 Jun 2022
The salary will be between £14000 - £17000 per year depending on age and experience.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
04 Jul 2022
11 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
General admin duties, including;
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Booking meetings
- Electronic filing and data management
- Reception cover and greeting clients
- Support with new client processing
- Support with recruitment and managing applications
- Support with managing social media accounts
- Support with other systems and processes and inputting data
- Mail distribution
- Support with other ad hoc areas such as and when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you will complete the following qualifications;
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills maths and English if not already achieved
This apprenticeship is delivered in the workplace and 20% of your working time will be dedicated towards training and learning new skills. You will be allocated a tutor who will provide you with personal support and assessment at pre-arranged times.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Great prospects for progression to a full-time position for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.