This is an exciting opportunity to learn and develop in a rapidly improving Secondary school environment, while gaining a Teaching and Learning qualification within a SEND team. Working with the most inspirational students, improving their life chances whilst receiving training and support that will equip you for life beyond this role.
Closing date: 29 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
17 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support children in class to achieve their potential.
- Developing an understanding of the end of year and Key Stage targets
- Preparation of resources to support learning
- Promote pupils’ independence, self-esteem and social inclusion.
- Give support to pupils, individually or in groups
- Liaising with home, class teachers and pastoral teams to ensure that all needs are met in school.
- Use effective behaviour management strategies and reporting processes in line with the Academy’s policy and procedures.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Teaching Assistant Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential long-term position for the right candidate, with additional on-going training provision.
- To gain valuable experience working with children who have varying special educational and support needs.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.