Apprentice Administration Assistant ABSOLUTE INTEGRATED AGENCY LTD
We are looking for an ambitious, organised & confident individual to join the team at our head office. You will fulfil an import role within the agency supporting the Client Services team with client planning/projects - also support the wider team & be involved with all areas of the agency. A great opportunity to join a local award-winning agency.
Closing date: 28 Jun 2022
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
The rate of pay is subject to review following a probationary period
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
06 Jul 2022
03 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will fulfil an important multi-functional role within the agency:
- Creating meeting agendas and contact reports.
- Liaise with our suppliers and clients to set up meetings.
- Produce quotations, PO’s, set up jobs using our internal system.
- Support with all project related admin.
- Create project timelines & briefing documentation..
- Work with our internal project management software i.e., Trello, Synergist, Slack and Google.
- Support with purchasing of office stationery and equipment.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- City & Guilds 3473 – Diploma for the business Administrator
- Functional Skills where appropriate
The college training will be a live class via a zoom link for half a day per week. There will also be a significant amount of training within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This role will give you the opportunity to work with all the departments in the agency and to develop your skills, knowledge and experience to grow the role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.