CNI Solutions has an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join our experienced team of technicians, supporting small and medium-sized businesses, to provide, implement, maintain and resolve IT solutions across a broad range of services.
Closing date: 27 Jun 2022
Wage can be discussed at interview and is dependent on experience
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
30 Jun 2022
11 Apr 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- 1st line support by phone, email or face to face, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Diagnose and repair PC’s, laptops, servers, mobile devices, and networking equipment.
- New System Builds, setting up laptops and PC’s for customers
- Systems admin, windows 365 and versions of windows server
- Administering server services such as WSUS, WDS, DNS, DHCP and file services.
- Client systems and external support on systems and software packages.
- Accompany Engineers on client visits and aiding on installs.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will work towards achieveing the IT Solutions Apprenticeship Level 3 ST0505
The apprentice will work with the employer 4 days per week and attend Bolton College for 1 day per week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of the apprenticeship there may be the opportunity to progress to full time work within the company as an IT Support/Service Technician or to a higher level apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.