Technical Service Apprentice A.M.P. AIR CONDITIONING LIMITED
As our Service Administrator Apprentice, you will work within the technical support team combining work experience, on and off the job training. You will be responsible for liaising with customers and internal teams to resolve service-related issues on air conditioning and heating products.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2021
£9,609.60 to £18,532.80
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
23 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Liaising with customers and internal teams to resolve service-related issues on air conditioning and heating products.
- Administrating site visit diary planning and booking in service, repair, and commissioning visits.
- Support the Project Manager with organising trainings.
- Recording Warranty Part Failures, ordering replacement warranty spare parts.
- Support the Project Manager with updating work instructions.
- Ensuring all information is tracked and kept up to date on the company system.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration course at West Herts College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Successful completion of the apprenticeship may lead to further job opportunities within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
WEST HERTS COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.