Business Administration Apprenticeship GLADSTONES SOLICITORS LIMITED
This role will involve various administrative support to the legal team and assisting with the general litigation process on bulk recovery matters.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
29 Aug 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The duties will include:
• Opening and closing files.
• Answering calls.
• Filing and serving documents.
• Scanning / Faxing / Photocopying / Emailing.
• Inputting information on the system.
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
• Checking documents.
• Taking payments over the telephone.
• Creating bespoke reports for clients.
• Liaison with clients and accounting.
Requirements and prospects
• High level of attention to detail.
• Organised and logical approach.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Interpersonal skills with customer service orientation.
• Team player.
• Good IT skills, Microsoft.
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
• Desire to learn.
• Smart presentation.
• Initiative and common sense.
• Polite helpful manner.
• Excellent time management.
• Keen interest in Law.
- Grades A-C at GCSE’s or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
Nobody should feel deterred from contacting a lawyer in order to see whether they would benefit from our help. Give us a call and we will quickly be able to put you in touch with one of our professional solicitors who will be happy to give you 10 or 15 minutes of their time to discuss your case.
We are always upfront and honest about whether you would benefit from our help. If we think that you can manage without us or that your money would be better left in your pocket then we will tell you so. But, if we think that our help will make a real difference and provide you with good value and much needed support, we will tell you that.
Here at Gladstones Solicitors we don’t take part in lavish advertising campaigns. The majority of our business is generated by word-of-mouth. No words of endorsement can carry more weight than those of a close friend or relative who can personally vouch for the benefits of our services; that is the best advertisement possible.
Having quickly established ourselves as a dynamic and client-focused firm, Gladstones Solicitors has been responsive to our client’s requests to provide a broad range of legal services
GLADSTONES SOLICITORS LIMITED
• Technical Certificate in Business Administration
• ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities workbook
• PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
• Level 1 Functional Skills in Mathematics
• Level 1 Functional Skills in English
• Level 1 Functional Skills in ICT
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Unlimited
Rebecca Rudden 0161 244 9443
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017