Social Media & Digital Marketing Apprentice Nuttersons
Level 3 Estio Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Social Media & Digital Marketing Apprentice Manchester City Centre £132 per week Please contact email@example.com or call 01422 898 888
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
27 Aug 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Level 3 Estio Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Social Media & Digital Marketing Apprentice
Manchester City Centre
£132 per week
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01422 898 888
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with a design agency in the Heart of Manchester.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Advise clients and team members on social media campaigns
- Analyse online marketing and site traffic to develop and adjust marketing plans to increase qualified traffic
- Be responsible for dealing with enquiries related to our services.
- Assist in the creation of presentations to clients
- Build a strong presence on social media for each client to help our clients get ahead
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Create reports for clients and team members
- Create social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive qualified traffic and generate leads for our clients
- Design, create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns
- Develop a marketing strategy and then develop that strategy by analysing results
- Generate and action ideas for new content, audio, images and videos
- Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews, monitor online reviews and respond accordingly
- Write editorial content, press releases, blog posts, tweets, news stories, and newsletters
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results
- Monitor new developments and trends in social media
- Provide analytical support for customer acquisition, conversion and retention
- Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans.
- To actively monitor and engage with all forms of Social Media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- To act as a resource for team members and clients.
- Assist with the co-ordination and delivery of services.
- Ensure that client queries are dealt with promptly and professionally.
- Assist with the preparation of quotations for potential clients.
- Highlight areas that could be improved to co-workers.
- Conduct research and gathering of data and relevant information as needed to develop successful business proposals.
- Assist with managing client relationships to ensure revenue growth.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as requested
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake additional duties of a similar responsibility level as and when required.
Requirements and prospects
- To put clients first in everything you do and put each client's needs at the centre of all decisions.
- To strive to improve people's experiences of web design and development.
- Value excellence and professionalism wherever you find it
- To earn the trust placed in you by insisting on quality and striving to get the basics right every time
- Builds productive customer relationships and takes responsibility for ensuring satisfaction and loyalty
- Strong interest in Digital Marketing
- Manages all tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Act professional at all times.
- Excellent communication skills
- Sets high standards for self and others, assumes responsibility and accountability for completion of tasks
- 5 GCSE’s at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Things to consider
About the employer
Their clients are sometimes surprised to learn the extent of what they do. Why? Because Their services go well beyond simply creating an attractive website. Instead, their list of services provides a comprehensive online and digital marketing package designed to allow the clients company to partner with theirs to achieve their overall success.
Learners will receive Eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Email and Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
- Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Image and Video Editing
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017