Front of House Level 2 Apprenticeship The Fox Inn
An exciting opportunity for a level 2 Front of House apprentice to join the team at The Fox Inn
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
14 Oct 2017
17 Aug 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The Apprentice will work towards the Level 2 qualification in Front of House.
The duties will include:
- Helping front and back of house.
- Table service, taking orders
- Clearing the tables
- Serving drinks
- General housekeeping
- Meeting and Greeting
- Will also learn about cellar work
Requirements and prospects
- Someone who can take instruction with excellent listening skills
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Ability to work within a team, but has the initiative to work unsupervised
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy kitchen environment.
- The role will appeal to someone who is extremely passionate about working in hospitality.
- The successful apprentice will have high levels of personal hygiene, be extremely reliable.
GCSE qualifications at grade C or above in English and maths or the ability to work towards Level 2 Functional Skills.
Things to consider
Candidate needs to 18 due to bar work
About the employer
Sarah and Mick invite you to join them for evening meals every night or lunch on a Saturday or Sunday.
We offer a more extended evening menu A La Carte using only the finest ingredients and locally sourced produce.
Level 2 Front of House Apprenticeship to include:
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Food and Beverage Service (QCF)
- Functional Skills in maths and English Level 2 (if applicable).
NEW COLLEGE TELFORD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by New College
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour (From October 1st 2016 this will be increasing by 3% to £3.40 per hour). This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017