Business Administration Apprentice Enterprise Car Rental
If you are enthusiastic, self motivated and a great communicator this could be the opportunity for you. You will be provided with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our business.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Sep 2017
12 Aug 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Our modern offices in Aldershot are buzzing, which isn't surprising as we're one of the biggest employers in the area. We're also part of a multi-billion dollar company with offices across Europe, the US and Canada, and now we're looking to expand further.
If you are enthusiastic, self motivated and a great communicator this could be the opportunity for you. You will be provided with all the training and support you’ll need to make a difference, be a success and forge a future career within our global business.
We are a company that really does reward hard work and if you perform within this period you will have the opportunity to interview for a permanent position at the end of the Apprenticeship.
We are looking for Business Admin Apprentices in our Customer Service and Non Fault teams.
Daily duties include:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Providing exceptional administrative support
- Liaising with internal and external contacts
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills Self motivated Customer focussed.
- Good attention to detail Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook Desire to progress within a team orientated environment
- Good organisational skills Good attendance and punctuality record.
- We are looking for confident, reliable and well presented individuals with a strong work ethic and desire to work in a team orientated environment.
- You need to be prepared to put in the hard work required to be rewarded with a great opportunity within an expanding and successful company.
- Ideally GCSEs or equivalent in both Maths and English. However all applicants will be considered.
- Opportunity to interview for a permanent position at the end of the Apprenticeship.
About the employer
It’s an excellent opportunity – we believe in supporting and developing our people to the full. In fact, we feature regularly as one of the Top 50 Where Women Want To Work, among other accolades.
As you’d expect of a hugely successful global company, there’s a host of great benefits, of which a very green Bike4Work scheme is only one. There are all sorts of other rewards too, such as life assurance, medical insurance, employee referral bonuses and more.
Business and Administration
WAVERLEY BOROUGH COUNCIL
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Waverley Training Services
We are based in central Aldershot within a minute’s walk of the train and bus station.
Public transport routes can be checked here: http://www.traveline.info
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017