Apprentice Business Administrator BLACKS BUSINESS BROKERS LIMITED
A unique combination of local knowledge and experience separates Blacks Business Brokers from other business transfer agents. We have key roles in Business Admin that are vital to the future growth and success of our business.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
29 Aug 2017
02 Aug 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Duties include answering telephone calls from clients
- Making appointments
- Sending out details to clients via post and email
- Managing email correspondence
- Record keeping
- Using electronic message systems and office equipment
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post including franking
- Communicating in a business environment, developing working relationships with colleagues
- All other general office administration tasks as required including scanning and filing
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Good attention for detail
- Excellent communication skills including a professional telephone manner
- Bright enthusiastic person with a confident personality
- Ability to establish wants and requirements of clients by asking questions
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Hardworking and always put 100% effort in
Things to consider
About the employer
Whether you are seeking to buy or sell a business, Blacks Business Brokers offer a fresh approach with a personal touch. As a seller you are able to take advantage of unmatched promotion of your business to qualified purchasers and as a buyer you receive the freshest database of business for sale with the most accurate and trustworthy detailed information.
With the support of our dedicated team we are able to guide you through the process and offer professional advice.
We embrace change yet are mindful of tradition.
A unique combination of local knowledge and experience separates Blacks Business Brokers from other business transfer agents. Blacks Business Brokers brings confidence and peace of mind.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration is a work-based –QCF Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Technical Certificate in Business Administration
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities workbook
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Mathematics
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English
- Level 1 Functional Skills in ICT
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Unlimited
Stacey Robinson 0161 244 9443
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour (From October 1st 2016 this will be increasing by 3% to £3.40 per hour). This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2017