Business Administration Apprentice Dillex Solicitors
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which may include the following duties as directed:
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
28 Jul 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties
- To deal with internal and external post and emails on a day to day basis
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To support case worker’s in preparation, collating and sorting of documents
- To attend court if and when required for filing and lodging of urgent applications
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required
- To meet and greet visitors as required
- To maintain filing systems in line with organizations policies and procedures
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
About the employer
Be it expertise advice that you require for yourself, your family or your business, locally, nationally or internationally, we can help you every step of the way. Our main objective, whilst assisting you, is always to provide the highest standard of legal advice.
To all our clients we offer a highly personalised service, a creative and dynamic attitude and a determination to achieve the best results possible.
To achieve this we dedicate quality resources to the provision of this service. We ensure that we recruit like-minded individuals who have a high level of personal commitment to excellence at the same time demonstrating their integrity and skills in every case being dealt with by the firm.
By taking a holistic approach to problem resolution, we are able to deliver clear legal solutions which precisely match your needs by gaining thorough understanding of your personal and business goals.
Our clients tell us that our realism, ability to untangle complex problems and strong emphasis on empathy, professionalism, cost effectiveness and communication are the reasons why they come to us.
Business and Administration
WALTHAM FOREST COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Nov 2017