Social Media Apprentice BATHROOM TAKEAWAY LIMITED
As a Social Media Apprentice you will writing blog content for a range of channels within our industry.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2017
04 Jul 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Social Media Apprentice
£4 per hour
Please contact Abigail.email@example.com or call 01422 898 888
This company operates multi-channel e-commerce platforms covering key areas of the, Kitchen, Plumbing & Heating markets across the UK, Ireland and Europe.
With a new state of the art distribution facility located next door to Event City and the Trafford Centre, this company is perfectly located at Manchester’s gateway to the world. Backed by over £5 million pounds of investment, we have exciting and ambitious plans for the future, and are on the lookout for talented individuals to join our expanding dynamic team.
As a Social Media Apprentice you will writing blog content for a range of channels within our industry
Duties & responsibilities:
- Writing engaging content for multiple channels relating to the bathroom, plumbing and heating industry
- Researching and analysing competitor’s blogs
- Engaging with users across the various channels, replying to comments, actively starting interaction and answering user’s questions
- Using WordPress to maintain the site and upload fresh content
Requirements and prospects
- Strong interest in Digital Marketing
- Sets high standards for self and others, assumes responsibility and accountability for completion of tasks
- Manages all tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Act professional at all times.
- Excellent communication skills
Things to consider
About the employer
BATHROOM TAKEAWAY LIMITED
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive Eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Email and Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
- Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Image and Video Editing
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2017