Business Administration Apprenticeship Locus Hackney Ltd
Our dynamic and expanding team are looking for a motivated and determined individual who has a strive to reach sale targets. Feel like you could be the perfect person? Contact First Rung today!
Closing date: 08 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
21 Aug 2017
28 Jun 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Excellent communication with clients is key - this involves telephone and e-mail communication.
- You will be involved in general office duties include filling and faxing documentation for sellers and buyers, dealing with post and completing administration tasks for staff members.
- You will be part of a team and be working as a team.
- You will also be dealing with customers face-to-face, taking telephone enquiries, and registering potential client’s details on the database.
- You will also be logging customer details on the computer which includes keeping the database up to date with new properties, updating clients details.
- You will arrange viewings for clients and also arrange valuations for clients.
- Dealing with email correspondence on a daily basis.
- Assist with general housekeeping of the office
- To assist with other administrative duties as required
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work on own and within a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Thrive for success
Things to consider
About the employer
Locus Estates are an independent London estate agency specialising in sales, lettings and property management. Locus Estates has a fresh and customer-focused approach to residential property - one that would be transparent, built on trust, and which would focus on the customer's needs.
We have a large portfolio of properties that we manage on a day-to-day basis from our Hackney and Edmonton offices providing a friendly and highly professional approach to your property requirements.
Locus Hackney Ltd
- L2 Business Administration Diploma, Functional Skills Level 1 in English, maths and ICT.
For more information on Apprenticeships with First Rung click the link below:
Business and Administration
BARNET & SOUTHGATE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
For further information please contact Beverley Woodhouse email@example.com
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour (From October 1st 2016 this will be increasing by 3% to £3.40 per hour). This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
More information is available at: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 08 Aug 2017