Property Maintenance Administrator Apprenticeship SECTA BUILDING SERVICES LIMITED
We are looking for a reliable Apprentice Administrator to join our busy admin team. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate wishing to gain experience within an office environment in an administrative role.
Closing date: 08 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
14 Aug 2017
06 Jun 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and dealing with client queries
- Booking in appointments, producing estimates and invoices at a later stage
- Following through ongoing jobs
- Filling, photocopying, scanning and printing
- Maintaining a tidy office
- Assisting staff with administration duties
- Keeping up to date with social media
- Participating and contributing to team projects
Requirements and prospects
- A suitable candidate must be hard working and organized with the ability to priorities and show initiative.
- Excellent telephone manner and good Microsoft skills are essential including Word and Excel.
- A positive and professional attitude
- Must be able to work own initiative
- Clear oral and written communication
- No formal qualifications required but assessment will be carried out at interview to determine whether this programme is suitable.
- The successful candidate can go on to further training or an apprenticeship at Level 3, or into employment.
Things to consider
- If you do not have work experience or good grades First Rung can support you with this
About the employer
Our success is attributed to the dedication that our team brings, and by providing a fresh new approach to our work and continuing with our commitment to a professional, efficient and friendly service whilst at the same time ensuring that the highest standards are maintained. We exceed to provide excellent customer services in any situation.
SECTA BUILDING SERVICES LIMITED
For more information, please watch the link below:
Business and Administration
BARNET & SOUTHGATE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour (From October 1st 2016 this will be increasing by 3% to £3.40 per hour). This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 08 Aug 2017