An exciting opportunity has arisen for a committed administrative apprentice at ProspectAware. The successful candidate will get a great start to their career. You will get to undertake a wide range of admin tasks and learn from real experts.
Closing date: 05 Aug 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
37.5 hours PW / 9-5:30 M-F
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Aug 2017
14 Oct 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a committed apprentice in ProspectAware. The successful candidate will get a great start to their careers as a Business Admin. You will get to undertake a wide range of tasks and learn from real experts with whom you will be working. We are committed to developing all of our staff and are excited to be taking on a young person as an apprentice with the support of Arch.
- The successful candidates will support the sales team in seeking out potential clients and customers. You will not be directly selling, but if you have a passion for sales we will help you develop the skills that you need to succeed.
- You will be given full training and support to succeed with us; developing a personal development plan to give you the best opportunity for the career that you want.
- Learning the computer / internet based tools and techniques available to search and identify a campaign prospect
- Learning about the world of marketing, sales, IT and business.
- Working closely with Account Executives / Managers and supporting their work.
- Verifying contact existence using the telephone to speak with organisations. You will not be making sales calls, unless you are comfortable.
- Researching information using business specific websites
- Inputting data which has been researched, using a world leading customer relationship management system (CRM).
- Researching up and coming events within the sector
- Attending internal and external meetings
- Creating and embedding business processes to increase efficiency
You will also meet amazing people that you can learn so much from! Including: industry leaders, HR Experts and fellow apprentices.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Good IT Skills
GCSE C or above in Maths and English preferable (or equivalent)
Further Training, progression within the company, potential full time employment and wage increase based on performance.
About the employer
Appointment setting at an executive-level is an area ProspectAware are experts in. We arrange B2B meetings at C-level, Director, Head of or role specific, where a ‘business pain’ or ‘need’ has been identified.
ProspectAware provides a complete, integrated marketing service which covers appointment setting, lead generation, increasing event attendance and building quality data.
Call now 0845 299 7939 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial complimentary marketing consultation.
B2B high-level appointment setting and telemarketing is a key challenge for our clients and it is critical to have a steady stream of high quality new business meetings for their sales teams to attend.
Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration
Functional skills (if necessary)
Business and Administration
WALTHAM FOREST COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Aug 2017