Working for an established and rapidly expanding car finance company in a friendly and supportive team. If you are looking to start your career in business and work for one of The Sunday Times top 100 best companies to work for then apply today.
Business Administration Apprentice
CAR Finance 247
Closing date: today
40 Hrs. Mon-Sun, 5 days out of 7. Between 8am-8pm
Possible start date
03 Apr 2017
09 May 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Working for an established and rapidly expanding car finance company based on the outskirts of central Manchester in a friendly and supportive team. If you are looking to start your career in business and work for one of The Sunday Times top 100 best companies to work for in the UK then apply today!
As an Apprentice Administrator your role will be to provide a strong support function to the Customer Service and Sales Teams.
- Quality checking documents using an electronic system.
- Investigating new dealers by using GoogleMaps, etc.
- Requesting photos and evidence from new dealers to prevent fraudulent claims.
- Checking VAT of dealerships.
- Completing credit checks, etc.
- Sending new details to lenders.
- Setting up dealers on the system.
- Conducting regular audits on paperwork.
- Basic telephone work – contacting existing lenders/dealerships to confirm data.
- General administration duties including filing, scanning and data input.
Requirements and prospects
- Use of own initiative.
- Hard working and proactive.
- Excellent computer skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Must have good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good communication skills
- Helpful and polite
- Good work ethic
- Respectable to others
- Numerate and literate to a good standard
GCSEs grades A*-C in English and Mathematics or equivalent. However, if you can demonstrate a passion for the role please do still apply.
If you are looking for a career and not just ‘any job’ then working for Car Finance 247 is the perfect opportunity.
There are various routes that Apprentices can take in the company.
After completing your Level 2 in Business and Administration you may want to progress onto a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in your department.
There is also the opportunity for you to progress onto other department/roles and in time; become a Team Leader.
Things to consider
You will be rewarded for attendance, punctuality, attitude and your NVQ work. This is rewarded by quarterly bonuses and incentives.
Apprentice of the quarter receives £300 bonus.
Apprentice of the year receives £1200 holiday for 2.
About the employer
Carfinance247 was founded by brothers Reg and Louis Rix in 2006, and is a privately owned business based in central Manchester, offering a wide range of car finance products.
A future in the motor industry was always on the cards for us, with our father having established and run Rix Motor Company for over 20 years and not to mention our grandfather who was a well-known car trader in the North West.
When we established our first online car classified business (which was later sold to the RAC), we discovered that consumers were having difficulty finding suitable financing options to buy their next car.
At that point, the idea of Carfinance247 was born. We simply wanted to offer car finance nationwide and we embraced the power of the internet to achieve our goals.
Today we are experiencing explosive growth by providing market leading rates and giving customers the choice and service they deserve.
- Job-specific training through working alongside qualified and experienced staff.
- A competency based qualification to demonstrate you have the skills required to do the job – NVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration.
- A Technical Certificate that includes theoretical knowledge required.
- Functional Skills in English, Mathematics and ICT at Level 1 – depending on previous attainment.
- Employment Law Workbook which includes Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR).
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS).
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Unlimited
Stacey Robinson 0161 244 9443
The National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour from October 2015. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today