This role will allow you to specialise in social media and enable you to develop your communication skills not only in the online world, but also in the everyday working environment, whilst working towards gaining a qualification.
Digital Marketing / Website Design Apprentice
Closing date: 27 Apr 2017
Mon-Fri 9:00-5:00 35 hours pw
Possible start date
06 May 2017
04 May 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter with a confident telephone manner and a can do attitude. The position offers opportunities to grow and develop both the business and the candidate. There are several new products to be launched including web site builds, bespoke printed wall paper and bespoke branded champagne.
- Promoting the company business through the various social media sites
- Create, update and add posts for social media sites, improving the business exposure and visibility
- Assisting with marketing to promote the company
- Updating and maintaining the company website
- Assist in digital marketing campaigns and work with management on new ideas using digital marketing to drive the business forward
- Assisting with Search Engine Optimisation and providing ranking information
- Dealing with administrative duties
- Updating and inputting information onto spreadsheets
- Communicating with customers
- Create flyers for e-marketing campaigns etc
- Creative writing to capture target audiences
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Strong communication skills
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge on Social Media
- IT literate
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Progression onto Level 4 upon successful completion of Level
About the employer
Why have the hassle of working with several different print suppliers for different aspects of your business when Positive Print can do it all for you. Make your life easier by keeping your print in one place at Positive Print. With our excellent customer service, we can help you with every need of print.
From essential business stationery such as business cards and letterheads to large scale promotional events, and everything in between, you can be reassured that we can handle it on your behalf. We work with businesses who want to achieve the highest standards of marketing materials to achieve success in their campaigns.
Our in-house capabilities are always expanding, making it easier for us to produce high quality printed products, benefiting you on price. When a job is too big for our in house equipment, we work with our specialist ‘trade-only’ partners that can produce to our exacting standards and maintain the delivery guarantees that we insist upon.
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in Birmingham, for an intensive 3 day block study. This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training, and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace. The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. The Apprenticeship consists of:
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Layah Thoresen 01332 527491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Apprentice National Minimum Wage is £3.30 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employers directly – any attempt of this may invalidate candidate’s application. Should you have any queries regarding your Application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Apr 2017