Childcare Advanced Apprentice The Wolds Day Nursery
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a childcare setting, providing care, mainly within the baby room.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
29 Apr 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- To contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the nursery
- To give support to other team members throughout the nursery
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment on which individual children can play, learn and develop
- Work with and support children
- Work as part of a team
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with parents
Requirements and prospects
- Enthusiastic approach
- A willingness to learn
- Positive communication
- Ability to adapt and take instruction
- Reliable and trustworthy
- To be able to demonstrate empathy and warmth
- A good work ethic and sense of pride in the their role
- Desire to achieve high standards
- A team player
Things to consider
About the employer
We are a small, private group dedicated to providing the highest standards of childcare and Early Years education. In Autumn 2012, the nursery was rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, a tribute to the dedication and hard work of our caring staff team. Wolds Childcare operates across South Nottingham with a team of dedicated, experienced, highly qualified and caring childcare professionals including two Early Years teachers.
The Wolds Day Nursery
- You will be working towards your Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator).
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Health and Safety
- Diversity and Safeguarding
Children and Young People's Workforce
ACCESS TRAINING (EAST MIDLANDS) LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Access Training
Please note a direct approach to this employer will result in the application being disqualified. All applications for this vacancy must be through apprenticeship vacancies.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2017