Salon apprentice required. Gain first hand experience working in a Superbrand salon. Full training will be provided leading to an accredited qualification in Hairdressing at Level 2 which will be delivered in the salon.
Toni and Guy UK Training Northwest
Closing date: 30 Jun 2017
40 hours per week with 2 days off
Possible start date
07 Jul 2017
29 Apr 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As an apprentice you will benefit from our world class training. You will be working with and learning from some of the best hairdressers in the world!
Salon responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients
- Shampooing hair
- Supplying refreshments to clients and maintaining the presentation of the salon at all times
- No previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided
- You will be trained to NVQ level 2 in Hairdressing which, once completed, will open the door to many exciting opportunities to further your career within Toni & Guy
- Along with your apprenticeship salary, you will receive competitive company benefits and the opportunity to be a part of a global brand who believe in the perfect salon where people love to work and clients love to be!
Requirements and prospects
- No previous experience necessary as full training will be provided.
- You must be friendly
- Hardworking and reliable with the ability to work well in a team
- In addition, a flair for fashion and a passion for hairdressing is desirable
- GCSEs grades C and above (or equivalent)
Toni&Guy offer exciting opportunities and a great career path. The majority of our Creative Art Directors, Salon Managers and Franchisees started their hairdressing career as Toni&Guy apprentices.
About the employer
Toni & Guy is the most powerful hairdressing brand in the world. The company is constantly evolving both commercially and artistically being at the forefront of the hairdressing industry. It’s philosophy of catwalk to client and having the accolade of ‘Superbrand’ status shows that Toni & Guy continues to be the world leader in hairdressing education and training.
You will be trained to NVQ level 2 in Hairdressing with the opportunity to enhance your English and maths skills. Once completed, it will open the door to many exciting opportunities to further your career within Toni & Guy.
TONI & GUY UK TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Toni & Guy Uk Training Ltd
With effect from October 1st 2015 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.30 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies.
The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2017