Net Plates are looking for a vibrant, candidate to play and important role within their company and take potentially take the lead of their marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Net Plates Ltd
Closing date: 27 Apr 2017
Mon-Fri 35 hours pw
Possible start date
06 May 2017
16 Mar 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Promoting the company business through the various social media sites
- Create, update and add posts for social media sites, improving the business exposure and visibility
- Assisting with marketing to promote the company
- Assist in digital marketing campaigns and work with management on new ideas using digital marketing to drive the business forward
- Supporting with e-marketing campaigns and e-shots
- Update and improve the company website
- Arranging the layouts of the e-shots and mailing campaigns supporting on the creation of cross-platform mobile marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with Search Engine Optimisation and providing ranking information
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Create flyers for e-marketing campaigns etc
- Creative writing to capture target audiences
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to use social media
- IT literate
- Passion for websites
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Possible permanent role
About the employer
Netplates.co.uk is an e-commerce business specialising in the buying and selling of personalised cherished registrations within the UK.
We are a family run business and treat each customer as an individual and not as a transaction. We pride ourselves on our personalised customer service and competitive prices
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in Birmingham for a period of up to 24 days in a combination of block release and day release structured training. The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your Employer. You will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
- Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
- L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
- L3 Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Layah Thoresen 01332 880515
The Apprentice National Minimum Wage is £3.30 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employers directly – any attempt of this may invalidate candidate’s application. Should you have any queries regarding your Application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Apr 2017